Womens Business Owners Conference
Program Schedule 2019
last updated July 15, 2019
07:30 – 08:45 AM
Registration, Networking, Exhibitors and Breakfast
08:45 – 09:15 AM
- SCORE Orange County
- And More!
09:15 – 9:30 AM
[Introduction by TBA]
Featured Speaker Giselle Chapman
Chief Performance Optimizer Chapman Business Solutions, Inc.
Plug Into The Energy of High Performance
Have you ever wished you knew the secrets to consistently performing at your highest potential?
Speaking on her favorite topic, you will be engaged by leadership expert Giselle Chapman as she delivers a powerful lesson from her series This Formula Works: 5 Habits High Performers Practice to Exceed Expectations. You will receive valuable tools to gain clarity, build relationships that drive results, and create practices to live a charged life!
You will leave this session with the following:
- Five habits High Performers live by to consistently exceed results and live a charged life
- Six questions high performers ask to enhance their daily momentum
- How love, respect and Genshai (never treat a person in a manner to make them feel small, including yourself) paves the road to high performance.
10:30 – 11:20 AM
Maximize Your Website’s Marketing Potential
It’s important that businesses make their website a priority and the foundation of their online marketing in order to achieve optimal success. With only having a few seconds to engage website visitors, your visuals and content need to be spot on. Join us to learn the latest website techniques for making your website a more effective sales tool. Start increasing sales, leads and customer loyalty!
This informative session will cover:
Tips & Tools to Generate More Leads, Sales & Conversions
Visuals & Content to Motivate Visitors to Take Action
On-site Search Engine Optimization
How to Use Google Analytics to Drive More Business
Case Studies/ Small Business Real World Examples
11:30 – 12:00 PM
Networking and Exhibits
Negotiations: A Human Relations Approach
Regardless of the position you hold in your organization, your work day is a series of negotiations. The ability to use all-win negotiation skills can make all the difference in your negotiating success and is essential to influencing people and facilitating constructive, positive relationships.
* Examine qualities of successful negotiators
* Generate all-win outcomes through planning and preparation
* Apply negotiation approaches to achieve mutually beneficial result Outline:
* Define Negotiations
* The Win-Win Negotiations Model
* Common Negotiation Mistakes
* Eight Characteristics of Successful Negotiators
* The Four Stages of Win-Win Negotiations
* Preparing for a Negotiation
* Negotiation Approaches
[Introduction by TBA]
CEO Panel Discussion – Business Success Topics
In this moderated panel discussion, learn the secrets and pivotal moments from other successful entrepreneurs — how they found big opportunities and sometimes big mistakes on their path to success.
The panel will cover questions such as:
- What do you wish you knew before you started your company?
- Projects or accomplishments that were instrumental in your career path
- How do you use social media, brand awareness and customer service to increase sales?
October 17th, 2019
7:30am – 3:00pm
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Networking & Panel Discussion (and Parking!)
The Great Wolf Lodge, Garden Grove, CA